One, two or 3 days over - it doesn't matter once you go past your due date, you can't pay you Electric Bill thru the same channels. Normally you can pay your 7-Eleven or Tesco Lotus, but they'll just give you blank look and a "mai Dai" if you bring it in late. Your only option? Trek to the nearest Electricity Authority office and stand in line. This could take you a good hour or more of waiting, if they are open and if you get there in time. The next option is your motorcycle Taxi stand. They are used to running around doing odd jobs, but if your bill is a few thousand you might not feel so comfortable handing over the money. Best if you have an existing relationship with them.
- Big Trouble in Tourist Thailand
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Lego Airport
- Buying a BBQ Grill in Thailand
- Honda PCX upgrades the scooter market
- Political marketing? Central’s red shirt message
- Tradional, Thai, and Topless
- 2010 Kawasaki ER6-N ABS Review
- Muay Thai Cat?
- Why we hate Thaivisa.com
- Pay for True Wi-Fi with Skype Credit?